 Castle / 785
Re: Lego/playmobile ramble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 16:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rachel Kingston writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Thompson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Rachel Kingston writes:
Hi all,

So you posted this in 1995? and its still available? now I really wish Lego
would do that!

Rachel :-)

You think that's amazing, then check out the blue family car tht has been in
the range since 1990. And the ambulance that has been around since 1988! And
the Fire truck that is still living since 1990. And the garbage truck
introduced in the late-1980s. And the pick-up truck introduced in 1994. And
that ghost set is much older than 1995. Like I said, what I like about
Playmobil is variety. Cafes, schools, school busses, construction sites (with
little construction trailler houses), circus rings, zoos, aquariums, etc.