 Castle / 767
Re: Lego/playmobile ramble
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:20:59 GMT

Hao-yang Wang wrote:

I looked at the Playmobile web site, and discovered that they have cannons
too. Can the Playmobile cannon shoot? If so, how is it safer than its Lego
counterpart?

Cheers,
Hao-yang Wang

The U.S. versions of Playmobil cannons don't shoot either.  The only
possibility of finding one might be if a U.S. retailer ordered their
stock from a European distributor, but that would be rare.

Timbo