 General / *210 (-20)
  POM - ZNAP

The plastic being used for the new ZNAP system elements is POM (PolyOxyMethylene). POM is more elastic, stronger and harder than ABS. There are 22 new elements, and 11 sets in the range currently available. There are 7 small building sets, 3 (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I'm a star

(...) Was this tonight, monday? if so, crap, didn't read your post in time to set the VCR to record it. Any chance they show Don Polec's world on the 11pm news also? Bye Bruce the pa newsgroups have been might quiet lately! ======== Posted via the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for Lance Johnson

James Aldrich wrote in message <362BAD61.3049C63C@u...ge.net>... (...) Ouch! Hope you feel better about me than that. I'll remember not to send your X-mas card. ;-) (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  1,000 pieces reached

I was opening my silver bucket and realized I now have over a thousand new pieces that definitely belong to sets that I have. 1,459 pieces in 19 sets and 18 minifigs. I have probably over 3,000 pieces total but I really am not interested enough to (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for Lance Johnson

(...) Chum? Isn't that the fish guts and stuff you throw off the boat to attract sharks? Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies . . . JSA (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Spam from Andreas Stabno

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.com> wrote (...) His response claimed to have got my address from my roll call form. Which is NOT what that's for. To add insult to injury, it means that he claims to have read that my interest is Technic rather than town. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Lego movie Idea

I've started on this myself. You can see my first try at: (URL) look under the M:tron HQ section. The page isn't well done yet, and I haven't put up my best movie so far, because it's quite large and I've been buzy. Basically you use pov-ray's clock (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Looking for Lance Johnson

I want to reiterate, since I've gotten a concern that I might be looking for LAnce because he did not follow through on a trade or something. That is NOT the case. Rather, I am concerned that *I* have neglected to follow through on a trade with him (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.

(...) Exactly! I will freely admit that girls play different from boys -- some of my first sets were the kitchen and bathroom Homemaker sets (I wish I had more of those now...) Though my VERY first was an airplane set. (At least, that I remember) (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I'm a star

FYI, Don Polec's World on Channel 6 Action News will feature my Lego story at 6:00 pm. -Tim (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, lugnet.general)

  Painful Experience

I was visiting some relatives this weekend, and came across some empty LEGO boxes. There were maybe a half-dozen sets, some very interesting stuff. I especially liked the "Family Room" set, with the bendy-arm people as parents, and mini-figures as (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego movie Idea

Matt Marshall wrote in message ... (...) and (...) I had been considering doing something similar - but not with POV-Ray, because I haven't got a clue how to use it! Instead, over Christmas - it's just me and the cat this year - I'm using my work's (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Looking for Lance Johnson

I just received Lego sets from him. I have a snail mail address for him and will send to him that way if I have to. However, I'm confused and would prefer faster service (ieee email) so if anyone knows what it is, please email me? Thanks! Sarah (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scala = why Town will continue to be so poor.

(...) I'd say that it's not that I want my children (1) to be the same, or gender neutral, but I want them to be free to decide for themselves how they are going to be, without the toy (2) telling them this is for boys and this is for girls. 1 - I (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Lego movie Idea

I was looking around on the net and saw some stop motion movies. I was wondering what I could do with my brand new download of pov-ray and l3p. and then it hit me, raytraced Lego movies, (ideas not entirely mine, www.spacebattles.com gave me the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

  Is this a FOTW

I was at Kmart's 20% off sale and was looking around at the Lego and I happened to spot a 6865 Planetary Decoder from the Explorien Series(redundant) The box was slightly smashed and had a rather large hole in the side, so when I went to pay I asked (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Lego in A State Farm Advertisement

In a recent US News magazine there was an ad for State Farm Insurance that featured Lego Bricks. A grade school class created a town out of Lego as a part of social studies...... Here is a link to the article and a picture of the Advertisment....... (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Tribal Chief misprint?

In my recent 6756 sets, I noticed that there were 2 different Indian chiefs. * One had 6 aqua squares on his chest... (normal I assume...) * The other had 6 red squares on his chest (which struck me as odd...) Is it possible that Lego made a (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing my newly completed website

Ed \ Boxer" Jones > wrote in message <3629F420.C8C2C0B7@aol.com>... (...) 3 (...) anyone (...) out? (...) but (...) problems. (...) since (...) for (...) charm. OK, I have put named counters on each main model page. I don't know what was wrong, I (...) (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  sorry

Please ignore the below thread (Test don't read) I was stupid and have offended a few people, I also fixed my name so it isn't so long, and apologize to anybody I made mad. sorry! Nick/Ickna (26 years ago, 18-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact