 General / 193
192  |  194
Subject:
Tribal Chief misprint?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 18:02:05 GMT

In my recent 6756 sets,  I noticed that there were 2 different Indian
chiefs.

* One had 6 aqua squares on his chest... (normal I assume...)
* The other had 6 red squares on his chest (which struck me as odd...)

Is it possible that Lego made a misprint ... or did anyone else end up
with a red chief?  If yes, is there a 50-50 chance that you will get one
or the other?  Any explanations?

Thanks for any feedback...

Pawel