 General / 203
Re: Looking for Lance Johnson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:29:44 GMT

I want to reiterate, since I've gotten a concern that I might be
looking for LAnce because he did not follow through on a trade or
something. That is NOT the case. Rather, I am concerned that *I* have
neglected to follow through on a trade with him somehow. So don't got
worrying about Lance. He's a good chum.

Sarah Heacock