 General / 207
206  |  208
Subject:
1,000 pieces reached
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 22:30:45 GMT

I was opening my silver bucket and realized I now have over a thousand new
pieces that definitely belong to sets that I have. 1,459 pieces in 19 sets
and 18 minifigs. I have probably over 3,000 pieces total but I really am not
interested enough to go through and count them all. btw, I'm still working
on that Lego database a and have figured out a new way to access the
pictures.

--
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!