 General / 200
199  |  201
Subject:
Painful Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:15:56 GMT

I was visiting some relatives this weekend, and came across some empty
LEGO boxes.  There were maybe a half-dozen sets, some very interesting
stuff.  I especially liked the "Family Room" set, with the bendy-arm
people as parents, and mini-figures as babies. :) Of course, the
Knight's Castle box was interesting.  As were the 6 suitcase-sets of
DACTA Technic, and the cardboard box full of 4.5V connector-wires
(were those 3-wire connectors strictly a DACTA thing, or were they a
4.5V thing?), and the boxes of LEGO LOGO software.  And the LEGO LOGO
control box, hooked up to the Apple IIGS.

This was almost as painful as when I visited my sister in Minnesota,
and my nephews had all the very cool Space and Castle sets from before
I became an AFOL.

*Sigh* I was obviously born into the wrong family.

Steve