 General / 201
Re: I'm a star
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:58:12 GMT

FYI,
Don Polec's World on Channel 6 Action News will feature my Lego story at
6:00 pm.
-Tim

Sorry for the egotistical subject but...
Don Polec (who does the Don Polec's World trailers on the evening news)
from my local news station channel 6 in Philadelphia (WPVI) will be
featuring me for a story about my Lego collecting. Filming is on 10/8/98
at my house. I've been building a small Town for the last two weeks -
what a heck of a lot of work (but fun)!

Don heard of me from a story in our daily newspaper about my trip to
Holland to buy the Lego Soccer Stadium (some of you may remember me
frantically trying to get information back in March and April for my
trip) and decided it would be cool to do a story on this (crazy) lego
collector!

I'll take some pictures of my Town layout and post on my web page at
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~tvattima
Stay tuned...and for those of you in the tri-state Philadelphia area,
I'll post the air-date for the story so you can watch it.

Does this make me a star...? :-)
-Tim