 General / 199
Re: Lego movie Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:08:58 GMT

Matt Marshall wrote in message ...
I was looking around on the net and saw some stop motion movies. I was
wondering what I could do with my brand new download of pov-ray and l3p. • and
then it hit me, raytraced Lego movies, (ideas not entirely mine,
www.spacebattles.com gave me the idea to raytrace stuff)

I had been considering doing something similar - but not with POV-Ray,
because I haven't got a clue how to use it!

Instead, over Christmas - it's just me and the cat this year - I'm using my
work's digital video camera and having a go at stop-frame animation the old
way. I started working on a film script ages ago and I fancy having a bash
at a few key scenes, with the music and everything that I wanted to use when
I started.

Shed