 General / *1890 (-20)
  Lego Creator Success

I just wanted to report that I have experienced a flawless install of Lego Creator. I was really worried with all of the problems others had reported. I thought I'd let you all know the environment: I just built an ATX Celeron 300A, with a Matrox (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Wow, S@H is watching

Some of you may have noticed me losing my temper (something I seldom do - hah) about not receiving a S@H catalog yet last week on RTL. Well, today I received one sent to me via first class mail, with a personal note attached assuring me that they (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) Well, that depends. Yeah, I would. I can lose on this one, because I've gotten sets for 90% off. :) Got a ton of Scorpion Detectors last year for $2.50 each. Not bad for a $25+ set. When will TLG learn that their sets in weird packaging sell (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) Would you believe a dollar and eighty six cents? (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) I've found them for $2.50. Nyah-nyah. :) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Space Shuttle 8480

Does anyone know if the Technic Space Shuttle (8480) is still available through S@H? Or anywhere for that matter. A friend called to order one and he was told it was discontinued. I remember seeing something the other day that the off hours people (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) FOTW level find, IMHO, on these is to get them under 3 bucks... I have. (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

I was at Kmart the other day looking around for any good Legos that I could afford, and I saw this megablock thing and I moved it to look at it and then I saw a Explorien Nebula Outpost(1) it was really banged up and the box was open, I think all (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  CFD: lugnet.market.shipping

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.general & lugnet.general & lugnet.faq, with followups set to lugnet.admin.general] This is an informal call for discussion on the topic of creating a new newsgroup lugnet.market.shipping dedicated to: - discussions - (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

  Update to Sanjay's Lego Town Page

(26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

I have hollow stud scorpions. There might be differnt species. I use mine as head pieces. Jorge Rodriguez (...) Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?

I'm doing an SW-xxxx (probably a 1500 because it won't have top rounded windows) and I decided to do it in C&NW colors because yellow and green aren't used much in existing Train models. But I've discovered that I'm short (or have, but don't know (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

(...) I'm sure mine have solid central studs, but I'll have to check again. Maybe they've got different moulds or something - are these American scorpions? (...) Fun Scorpion Fact 2: Add a pair of minifig binoculars to the top to make a scorpion (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.database & lugnet.general, with followups set to lugnet.admin.database] * Is LEGO set 1843 (a '96 Space/Castle value pack) actually a value pack containing two sets? Or is it one set with instructions to build two (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... (...) Thanks for looking it up. It's close but not the same model. I'll shoot a picture when my house is in order after a recent move. Eric (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Scorpion Stud

Has anyone else noticed that the central stud for the scorpion is hollow whereas on the box + instructions etc, the stud is solid? Or are my scorpions just mutant? Fun Scorpion Fact: Add one of those 1x1 black levers to the top of one to make a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kellog Employee Model

(...) Package #3759 has a sticker on the side that says to watch for specially marked boxes of Kellogs Fruit Loops for instructions to build Toucan Sam. This pack - 3759 is a rough tote like poly tub, marked as a Limited Edition, 35 years of (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Canadian S@H (was Re: S@H / new service packs)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) have (...) and (...) Canadian S@H really pales in comparison to it's US counterpart in terms of what they offer as well as the their knowledge base. The Mindstorms fiasco is etched in my memory (check rtl in (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) It (...) by (...) from (...) model (...) Unfortunately, no, but you could rectify that by taking and posting some pics on your web page. Please? : ) Matthew Verdier "You can't just say you're King because some (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

(...) Richard, Does the message you just posted to the .announce group really qualify as a "general-interest announcement to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.)" ? It seems more to me like (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact