 General / 1883
1882  |  1884
Subject:
FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 01:15:09 GMT

I was at Kmart the other day looking around for any good Legos that I could
afford, and I saw this megablock thing and I moved it to look at it and then
I saw a Explorien Nebula Outpost(1) it was really banged up and the box was
open, I think all the pieces are there. I asked for a discount, and they
would only give me 10% off plus the 20% sale so I said okay a little
grudgingly and it ended up ringing in for 5.45, So I got it at about 65%
off. It was marked 15.00 too

(1)I've been looking for one for a long time
--
Matt Marshall
$%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!!