 General / 1873
1872  |  1874
Subject:
Canadian S@H (was Re: S@H / new service packs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 01:16:22 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
I've noticed a couple people have ordered the new packs from US S@H, and • have
been told backordered to February...I just tried Canadian S@H yesterday, • and
was told they don't exist.  Has anyone else heard anything about the new
service packs?  I'll be mildly cheesed (to put it mildly) if Canadian S@H
doesn't offer them.

Canadian S@H really pales in comparison to it's US counterpart in terms of
what they offer as well as the their knowledge base.  The Mindstorms fiasco
is etched in my memory (check rtl in dejanews).  But from this I learned
that what S@H usually knows is limited to the present.  I'd be surprised if
the service packs don't make their way here with the caveat being it may
take a few months.

TJ