 General / 1878
Re: Scorpion Stud
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 11:10:00 GMT

Has anyone else noticed that the central stud for the scorpion is hollow
whereas on the box + instructions etc, the stud is solid? Or are my
scorpions just mutant?

I'm sure mine have solid central studs, but I'll have to check again. Maybe
they've got different moulds or something - are these American scorpions?

Fun Scorpion Fact: Add one of those 1x1 black levers to the top of one
to make a "Martian Scorpion" :)

Fun Scorpion Fact 2: Add a pair of minifig binoculars to the top to make a
scorpion bookworm. =)

Steve
Why not visit Llegogogoch?
http://mis.fortunecity.com/lego/