 General / 1984
Re: Scorpion Stud
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:37:46 GMT

Steve Anderson wrote in message ...
:
:>Fun Scorpion Fact: Add one of those 1x1 black levers to the top of
one
:>to make a "Martian Scorpion" :)
:
:Fun Scorpion Fact 2: Add a pair of minifig binoculars to the top to
make a
:scorpion bookworm. =)

Put an antenae through a couple of them, make a spit over a fire and
have an Adventurer BBQ. Those scorpions are about lobster size.

DJ Zorn

To locate scans of official instructions
for discontinued sets only go to:
http://www.kl.net/scans/