 General / 1985
Re: To quote a scholar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 04:41:42 GMT

Steve Anderson wrote in message ...
:I have noticed that lego has lost the "construction toy" lead.  A lot
of
:the sets seem to be toys in themselves, rather than a mechanism for a
child
:to learn about construction.  The sets are intended to be used for
:"playing" rather then "building", or is this just me having terrible
rose
:tints in my glasses.
:--------8<----------
:
:I think he's hit the nail on the head, hasn't he?

Don't tell my wife and friends. I say that those big card board boxes
that come in the mail are "building materials" and that the time I
spend in Lugnet and RTL is reseach into "construction projects". Of
course they know, but it sounds better. :-)

DJ Zorn

To locate scans of official instructions
for discontinued sets only go to:
http://www.kl.net/scans/