 General / 1880
Re: Scorpion Stud
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:43:05 GMT

I have hollow stud scorpions.  There might be differnt species. I use
mine as head pieces.

Jorge Rodriguez

On Thu, 7 Jan 1999 08:36:17 GMT, Richard Franks
<richard@__no_spam_please_im_veggie__spider.com> wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that the central stud for the scorpion is hollow
whereas on the box + instructions etc, the stud is solid? Or are my
scorpions just mutant?

Fun Scorpion Fact: Add one of those 1x1 black levers to the top of one
to make a "Martian Scorpion" :)

Richard

--
Remove everything in-between and including the '_'s to reply!

Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu