 Gaming / BrikWars / 135
Re: Zombies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:37:26 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Joe Comeau wrote:

"Wayne McCaul" <wmccaul@comcast.net> wrote in message

Hey Lindsay

Well, Zero's aren't affected by headshots. We could probably enhance it to say
that single gunshots have no effect on Zeros either. But multiple hits in a turn
should at least stagger them (-MR"). I also was thinking that, for regular
zombies, if they get hit enough to reduce thier MR to a minus (e.g., below
zero), then maybe they fall down and need a 1/2 turn to get up again. Would make
them easier to pounce upon with an axe or chainsaw.

Actually, if a unit has zero or negative movement, it actually loses a turn!
After all, if you can't move, what can you do?  Keep in mind that this is
different than choosing to stay still.

Zeros should probably never fall down.

Why not?  They could follow the regular movement penalty of  -1" to get up
and go about their evil business.

- Joe

You're right, I really worded this poorly; That's what I get for trying to sneak
it in at work.

I was thinking, more closely that if a zombie got hit with gunfire enough to
reduce it's movement to zero it would "fall down" and automatically have to
spend half of it's movement on the following turn just getting up. Zombie zeros
wouldn't suffer this penalty.

-Evil Wayne