 Gaming / BrikWars / 119
Re: Zombies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 18:13:26 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Dan Boger wrote:
On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 03:21:03PM +0000, Mr L F Braun wrote:
I'd also be concerned that the "town crier cascade" would
be *much* too powerful of a growth effect for TT.  I think
it might be better to stipuate that only certain classes
of people can serve as "cascade criers"--the priest, the
police, the Mayor, the Orange Julius guy (well, maybe not
that last one).  First of all, it would force TT to deal
with the "the townsfolk JUST WON'T LISTEN" problem that
actually happens in the Classic Campy Zombie Flick (CCZF),
and it would create a race to eat or convert those types of
people

Good point - maybe the criers have a certain percentage (50-50?) of
convincing others of the problem?

You could always make it another roll to add additional complexity :)

  1: This guy will never listen to the Crier and might as well be zombie bait.
2-3: He doesn't believe you.  Try again.
4-5: He does believe you.  Congratulations, you have an ally!
  6: Yay, you just made another crier!

I really want to play this.  Too bad nobody near me plays Brikwars anymore.

Adrian

--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com