 Gaming / BrikWars / 118
Re: Zombies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:49:17 GMT

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 03:21:03PM +0000, Mr L F Braun wrote:
   I'd also be concerned that the "town crier cascade" would
   be *much* too powerful of a growth effect for TT.  I think
   it might be better to stipuate that only certain classes
   of people can serve as "cascade criers"--the priest, the
   police, the Mayor, the Orange Julius guy (well, maybe not
   that last one).  First of all, it would force TT to deal
   with the "the townsfolk JUST WON'T LISTEN" problem that
   actually happens in the Classic Campy Zombie Flick (CCZF),
   and it would create a race to eat or convert those types of
   people

Good point - maybe the criers have a certain percentage (50-50?) of
convincing others of the problem?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com