 Gaming / BrikWars / 120
Re: Zombies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 19:03:31 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Adrian Drake wrote:

   Good point - maybe the criers have a certain percentage (50-50?) of convincing others of the problem?

You could always make it another roll to add additional complexity :)

1: This guy will never listen to the Crier and might as well be zombie bait.
2-3: He doesn’t believe you. Try again.
4-5: He does believe you. Congratulations, you have an ally!
6: Yay, you just made another crier!

I like this idea. Just keeping track of which guy won’t listen to you could be tricky.

   I really want to play this. Too bad nobody near me plays Brikwars anymore.

Hmm... maybe we could organize some sort of Michigan/Ohio BrikWars weekend. I reckon a few MichLUG members could be coerced.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG