 Gaming / BrikWars / 136
Re: Zombies!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.brikwars
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 04:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.brikwars, Joe Comeau wrote:

[snip]

Alternativley,
we could move whole *groups* of people at a time instead of indivdual
figs.

While I like this approach, it still will ultimate slow down the game if
there are too many townsfolk since they *will* eventually go to one team or
the other.

Agreed. The most obvious answer is to restrict that actual amount of townsfolk.
I'm just not sure what the right balance might be. I mean, the scenario is sort
of dependent on there being this pool of potential units for each side to claim.
I would like see enough people in various place that it's not a slam-dunk that
Team Town gets this group and Team Zombie that group just because of the
starting condtions. Maybe a series of smaller groups, 5–8 groups of 3–5 figs,
spread out. If they couldn't move until they interact with a team (or more die
rolling to see how many whole groups can be moved), then that would at least get
the inital turns going quicker.

-Evil Wayne