 Gaming / 1052
Re: A BrikWars Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 20:30:27 GMT

In brikwars.com, Mike Rayhawk writes:
Did the authors simply wish to torture their fans?  The surprising answer is
yes - for one fan in particular, who very nearly had a brain meltdown during
the process of failing to obtain the rules.

Mike, are you talking about me!? I mean yea I threatened pain on NELUG for
taking so long to playtest, and yes I emailed you daily, but I mean come on!
That's not inappropriate behavior for a gaming fan. Ok, at least not surprising
behavior.

Thanks for pointing out this overlooked addendum.

Aaron
"Hand of Smeagol"