 Gaming / 1051
1050  |  1052
Subject:
Piracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:54:08 GMT

Arrrr! Just traded for another used-but-decent Caribbean Clipper. I hope soon to
have the house clean enough that I can totally mess it up by putting ships on
every available surface to start preparing for the Origins game.

(I am full of paranoia. Yellow Freight seems to have broken up BOTH our pallets
coming back from GAMA. Don't know yet what we lost. There was no Lego on that
trip, but that's how I *ship* Lego when I ship it, on pallets. Argh, argh, many
arghs.)

And in other news, I got a fun little kit in the mail . . . Matt sent out
Appreciation Plaques for his BricksWest supporters. And they are, of course,
Lego. And they come unassembled, but with instructions :-)