 Gaming / 1041
1040  |  1042
Subject:
A BrikWars Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 07:23:30 GMT

Ehmm, I have readed Chapter 0, 1 and 2. But in chapter 1 on the trooper
chart, there is a armor. Are im right that the armor is TekLev + 1 + AV???
And then i readed Chapter 2, and when some1 hit another figure, then the
attacker should roll a damage roll for the weapon, and the defender should
roll a armor roll. But what are the Armor then for???

/Harry