 Gaming / 1057
Re: A BrikWars Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:53:38 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Mike Rayhawk writes:

Haha no, you were just 'collateral damage' I'm afraid - the real victim
knows who he is.  I'm going to add a page to the BrikWars site detailing the
whole sordid exercise as soon as he finishes with the retributive response
he's promised.

Your pain on NELUG threats gave me a fun idea for a BrikWars game: build a
little model of Bison County with all the NELUG crew attending a meeting in
the back.  Little known to them, an Aaron Sneary minifig rides up on a
Harley out front and pulls out sawed-off shotgun and two grenades.  He's
outnumbered and outgunned by the heavily armed NELUGites, but knows that
internal strife runs strong in their ranks and at the first sound of
unexpected gunfire they'll turn on each other like rabid dogs.  As an ace up
his sleeve, he knows that all the innocent civilians in the front room are
jealous of the NELUG members and their Lego constructions, and will be glad
to join him on a Lego raid of the back room.  The trick is to decide what
everyone's special powers would be, and who gets the Stupendous Feats.

- Mike.

This is a GREAT idea! I've been SO short of BrikWars Scenario ideas lately. We
WAMALUGers were so bored with our 1st attempt at a bloodfest, that we gave up
and started over with a new scenario on Saturday.

Seeing as there are cup-hilt rapiers in my office at this minute, make it a
sawed-off shotgun, two grenades (I have lots of pockets in my coat) and a
sabre. My special power would be 'Blinding Hysteria' where I use my intense
excitement for playing BrikWars that everyone who can hear me becomes hyper and
confused. (Everyone moves twice as fast, but in a random direction [including
thorugh a wall])

Mike, this could be the beginning of an ugly attempt at a PBEM BrikWars. God
save us all.

Otherwise, we save it for BrikFest, if the NELUGers come....

8^P

Aaron