 Gaming / 1044
Re: A BrikWars Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:39:03 GMT

Ah, well, this information appears near the end of Chapter Two: The
Trooper's Arsenal in section labeled "2.4.1 Armor"
(http://www.brikwars.com/rules/2000/2.htm it's near the bottom of the page).

Depending on what armor or equiptment the unit has, that AV number gets
added to the unit's AV. So a TL 5 Trooper with a VisoredHelmet (+1 AV) has
an AV of 7 (TL5 + 1 = 6, + 1 for the Visor = 7)

-Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.fun.gaming, Harry Vangberg writes:
Okay, but what about the armor the troops have on them, like shields, plate
armor, helmets etc.???