 Gaming / 1047
Re: A BrikWars Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:21:39 GMT

thank you for the answers wayne.
i have 1 more question:
Me and my friend are 13 and 12 years old. We have both readed chapter 0, 1
and 2. But for myslef i think thoose rules are to simple, because it doesnt
support other types of troopers than the basic 'trooper', and the rules for
fire and magic and lotsa other things.
But here are my question: Do u think i should read more rules, and if yes,
what rules should i then read???