 Gaming / 1041
    A BrikWars Question —Harry Vangberg
   Ehmm, I have readed Chapter 0, 1 and 2. But in chapter 1 on the trooper chart, there is a armor. Are im right that the armor is TekLev + 1 + AV??? And then i readed Chapter 2, and when some1 hit another figure, then the attacker should roll a damage (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Wayne McCaul
   Mmmm, I'm not exactly sure if this is the answer you're looking for, but the rules read that a Troopers Armor Value is the TekLevel + 1. So if you're playing at TL 5, you're regular line, die-like-flies, trooper have an AV of 6 (TL5 + 1 = 6). These (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Harry Vangberg
   Okay, but what about the armor the troops have on them, like shields, plate armor, helmets etc.??? (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Wayne McCaul
   Ah, well, this information appears near the end of Chapter Two: The Trooper's Arsenal in section labeled "2.4.1 Armor" ((URL) it's near the bottom of the page). Depending on what armor or equiptment the unit has, that AV number gets added to the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Harry Vangberg
   thank you for the answers wayne. i have 1 more question: Me and my friend are 13 and 12 years old. We have both readed chapter 0, 1 and 2. But for myslef i think thoose rules are to simple, because it doesnt support other types of troopers than the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Wayne McCaul
   Hey Harry, no problem: I'm a little unclear from your post if you're talking about reading more of the BrikWar rules or other rules in general, but I assume you're talking about BrikWars'. There are quite a few trooper-types in Chapter 7: Military (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Harry Vangberg
     (...) So i should also read capter 3 and 7? (...) Okay, so if i want to use wizards, we should just take som weapon stats and say they are magic spells, thats simple. And i think that brikwars is a game where homemaked rules are accepted, so if i (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) The spell system got fixed up with the 2001 update and seems to have overcome the problems suffered by its predecessor. The revised Supernatural Powers supplement can be found here: (URL) a little involved but you should be able to use it as a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Aaron Sneary
   (...) Mike, are you talking about me!? I mean yea I threatened pain on NELUG for taking so long to playtest, and yes I emailed you daily, but I mean come on! That's not inappropriate behavior for a gaming fan. Ok, at least not surprising behavior. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Haha no, you were just 'collateral damage' I'm afraid - the real victim knows who he is. I'm going to add a page to the BrikWars site detailing the whole sordid exercise as soon as he finishes with the retributive response he's promised. Your (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: A BrikWars Question —Aaron Sneary
   (...) This is a GREAT idea! I've been SO short of BrikWars Scenario ideas lately. We WAMALUGers were so bored with our 1st attempt at a bloodfest, that we gave up and started over with a new scenario on Saturday. Seeing as there are cup-hilt rapiers (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.gaming)