 Games / 190 (-40)
  The biggest Lego based game ever to be held

Hi everyone! I am pleased to announce the launch of a major landmark in Lego gaming. SECTOR62 is a space based game (kind of like an RPG) in which everyone is competing to be the first to discover the secret of the Acquinar system. The website - (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.games, lugnet.events) !

  BrickWars @ BricksWest...Any Interest?

I've had BrickWars sessions on the BricksWest schedule since day one, based on the feedback received during the intital BricksWest survey...seems like lots of folks wanted to have BrickWars happening, but no one has stepped up to run these sessions (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Football

Great! I used to play football a year ago til I hurt my leg. Can't wait! (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Football

(...) Really Funny. =) Good stuff Steve!!! LOL -R (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Football

(...) Really? LEGO Football? That would be so cool! All we're getting is LEGO Soccer. . . . . . . (wait for it) . . . . . . . ;) Steve (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  LEGO Football

The demo software disk included with LEGO Racers 2 contains a video for the game LEGO Football which is due for release later this year. It would appear that you can select your football players from other themes such as Knights' Kingdom, Western, (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

  pictures from Dec's meeting

Here's some pics from yesterday's meeting... Was a lot of fun! (URL) (4 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

  Re: Free LEGO Games (Software)

(...) It appears to be the same content but it is served up from free-irewards.com. If you click "Get it Now" on that page, the shopping cart comes up with the 4-pack. -Rob. FUT .shopping (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: Free LEGO Games (Software)

FYI, if the "Get it Now" link doesn't seem to work for you (just returns you to the same page), click "Get it Now", then click any of the other individual titles, which will take you to the shopping cart. Then remove the individual title. (...) -- | (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Free LEGO Games (Software)

I received this today: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.games, lugnet.general)

  Re: BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Hi Aaron, I'm cross-posting this to lugent.fun.gaming, which is where most Brikwars discussion takes place. I'll let Mike give the official ruling, but as a humble acolyte of the most holy of games: Hmmm, I'm thinking that your latter idea, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars Rules Question

(...) Hi Aaron, I'm cross-posting this to lugent.fun.gaming, which is where most Brikwars discussion takes place. I'll let Mike give the official ruling, but as a humble acolyte of the most holy of games: Hmmm, I'm thinking that your latter idea, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.games)

  BrikWars Rules Question

In the section on collisions, the rules state that a vehicles Mass is equal to 1/5th its Armor Value. Say your vehicle has an AV of 4d10. Do you divide the 4 or the 10 by 5, or do you roll 4d10 and then divide the result by 5? We are preparing a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New game Legator

Hi Gary, I've been reading your progress with interest. Caching the z-buffers is a nice trick. But what is the advantage of doing it per piece? I would cache the whole frame's z-buffer for pieces that were not moving, and composite just the dynamic (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: New game Legator

(...) This point is by far what frustrates me the most about the current apps out there. The program I am developing, GWCAD, allows parts to dragged in the horizontal plane by holding down the left mouse button, and dragged vertically by holding (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  Re: RFC: New game Legator

That's great at last some is making one of my dreams/ideas come true. I how I don't need lots of ram of pentiums I have a p3 with 867mhz and 64 of ram. I hope I don't have to wait 1 or 2 years for this. Good luck!. Made the source be with you. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games)

  RFC: New game Legator

Hi, I baught LEGO Creator some time ago and liked it, mostly. I was surprised by the comfort, speed and fun of building. It was very similar to playing real LEGO. But it had a few major problems, namely: * Cannot tilt bricks * Small array of brick (...) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms as an application for PC ??

yeah i LOVE this game! hope theres mindrover to lego mindstorm convertor so i can make really smart lego creations whenever i get mindstorms legos ( which isnt anytime soon :( ) -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Daniel (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Mindstorms as an application for PC ??

Someone posted a message last week (?) pointing to www.mindrover.com which is a virtual robotics game with some LEGO add-ons like the RCX. Not sure if this is what you were looking for. Dan (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.robotics)

  Lego Mindstorms as an application for PC ??

Hey there, I have wondered if there is a software / application which can be used to model ones own Mindstorm Robot. I do not mean any programming software, but an application / software / game in which one can virtually build a robot and programm (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) Nope, only on the ends. -Aaron- (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) I havn't wasted the money on the set yet, I havn't heard anything good about it... Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) curved (...) I wish, but sadly, they are cardboard punch-outs with "Jigsaw Pussle" like edges. I still haven't played the game. NICK P.S. If you have the town jr bridge, could you tell me if the road thingys can connect to studs on the entire (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  Re: NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

(...) Are the track peices those road thingys from the town jr bridge set? Josh (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town)

  NEW BOARD GAME: LEGO RACERS!

I got the new board game. It comes with a whole bunch of "Track Pieces" that can be hooked together in a loop. The pieces consist of a whole bunch of curved pieces, a few straight pieces, two hazard pieces, and one pit stop, a space with a spinner (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

  LEGO.com Skateboard Online Contest

Hi all, just played the all new online Skateboarding Contest Game on LEGO.com . Pretty neat 3D animated game, but once you get into it all those regular lego.com kids seem to have no chance at all. After several tries I already got into first place (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.games, lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO RACERS Easter Eggs...

Unfortunately these don't work in Windows NT/2000. Had quite the email exchange with the LEGO Software people. I just don't understand why they simply don't just come out and say "I am sorry we know it will not work" or "We didn't test the software (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.games.lego.racers, lugnet.games)

  Bionicle Collectible Card Game

The new issue of Scrye magazine (May/June 2001) has a small news item about the upcoming Bionicle Collectible Card Game (CCG): ***...*** "Upper Deck has announced it has aquired the license to produce a CCG based on the Bionicle construction action (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.games)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Well, if you want to go that route, check this out: (URL) figs plus lots of accesories for $32.50, can't beat that, unless you want tons and tons of rock raider guys, they are on sale at TRU for like $3 or something. Mark P mfuss903 Land of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) Actually, they do have some you can get. The most general one seems to be the "Town People" set (# 6326) and it's available on S@H web 6 minifigs for $6 :-) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

The 3416 Women's Soccer Team set has 6 figs, all with plain blue torsos, 2 BLOND hairpieces, 3 yellow armor pieces, and various other pieces, for $9.99. Supposedly available at S@H now. I'm sure if you JUST wanted regular torsos, I'm sure people (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) As far as I can tell, they haven't really released any mini-fig only sets for the past few years, which is why I asked. If they still have them (and if they do, I'm blind), then I might as well get them (since they come with equipment and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

OK, looking at the figs I have here... Arms, legs, and hands move Waist and head are glued to the torso Helmet is glued to the head Visor is glue to the helmet Blacktron does NOT have the stud on the back, black visor is glued on above the face (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

(...) I bought a 6339 from BTL last year... it arrived fast, and generally in very good state for a used set (all stickers present, 3 parts substituted as was mentioned in advance) I was quite pleased with the deal overall (reasonable price and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

I'll try to remember to look at the ones I bought from them last year tonight and answer what I can. I DO remember that the visors are glued down, but I was able to break many of them free so they pivoted without them looking too bad. (...) -- | Tom (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap (btl enterprises)

(...) These were the questions I submitted: I'll post the responses should I be contacted by btl enterprises in the future! If anyone else in the community has purchased from this individual, please lets us know the validity of his claims! ---...--- (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) One word: Timmy! Hey, Blacktron 2 only had a big B on their chests. :) Jimmy (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) I think they have a little snap thing on the back, which apparently was to connect it to a T-Shirt (many folks have seen the little white thing with a stud on the back of a minifig - recently, I saw a Pirate T-Shirt on eBay which came with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

Any idea why they are all glued together? I was looking at their FAQ, but other than mentioning that they are glued together, it didn't say anything. Bryan Beckwith (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: I need bulk mini-figs cheap

(...) If you're not concerned about the fact that they'd be all glued together, you can give this place a try: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact