 Fun / Holiday / 56
55  |  57
Subject:
Hannuka Menorah (was: Re: My forestmen loss)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 01:56:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
I also had a few melted bricks from my Hannuka Menorah... I thought it would
be safe to light candles in it, so long as I put aluminum foil between the
candles and the bricks... little did I remember that foil is metal and being
such, is a heat conductor (d'oh!)...

That reminds me, I never posted picsof my menorah... I should add that on my
site.

Hah!! This post was... almost half a year ago... proof to how lazy and/or
scatter-brained I am. <grin> ... never mind that the Menorah itself was made
nearly a year ago...

Well, better late than never, no?...

(I've been digging through our digital albums, can't you tell?)

Details of what happened to the Menorah (or Hannukiya as we call it in Israel)
above. Have fun!... and be more careful than I was...

-Shiri

XFUT .fun.holiday