 Fun / Holiday / 59
Re: Hannuka Menorah (was: Re: My forestmen loss)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 03:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.fun.holiday, Mark Sandlin writes:
Do the people represent you or your family members?

Hehe, actually not, they were intended to be the newly-wed "stars" of my
website. This was before I had been ultimately sucked into castle, and before
Scar existed, even. Ummm.... yeah. Sam and Sam, I called them (reflecting the
irony of male/female names, or... something).

-Shiri