 Fun / Holiday / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
Halloween costume contest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:33:19 GMT

   I finally got around to developing and scanning the pictures from my
Halloween Legoland experience. I entered the costume contest on the 29th of
October (they had a contest every day for a couple weeks before Halloween)
and competed against children who were probably less nervous than I was!
   There were only a few other adults in the contest, but I had to
*represent*; I was wearing a Classic Space minifig costume after all! I won
in the 'Lego Related' category, but lost the grand prize in the final,
overall competition. Still, thanks to everyone who screamed their votes for me.
   I also have some pictures of a few Halloween-related Legoland sights.
Everything looked incredible and I am really looking forward to seeing the
Christmas stuff, and to next year's Halloween. (I hope to see more adults in
the contests -- Look for me in the *blue* Classic Space costume!)

   Go here to see the pictures:
   http://members.nbci.com/tubafrog/lego/halloween/

   Hope you enjoy them!
   Coby