 LEGOLAND / California / 163
Re: Halloween costume contest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:36:21 GMT

LOL!!!  I loved the pics!  I wanted to go up to legoland for the halloween
celebration they were having, but alas, things do not always work out :(  So
I kinda did it through your pics, lol.  I have some pics of my visits from
legoland, will try to get them posted soon.
Mark