 LEGOLAND / California / 162
Re: Up for grabs: 1 Free Childs admission to LL CA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:11:48 GMT

HI!!!!  I could sure use it!  My son turns 6 on the 28th of this month, and
I was planning on taking him to legoland!  We live in San Diego, and it only
takes us 20 minutes to get to legoland.  It sure would be great - this way
we have more money to spend on LEGOS!!!  Thanks.
Mark

In lugnet.legoland.california, Julie Krenz writes:
There was a free pass in our Soccer set, and we won't be able to use it.

Here's the small print:
This voucher entitles one child free entry to LEGOLAND California when
accompanied by a full paying adult.

-Voucher allows one child free entry when accompanied by a full paying adult.
-Must be exchanged at the ticket booth only
-Valid until June 30, 2001
-Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers, 2 day ticket, year pass
or group bookings.
-This voucher is not for resale, is non-refundable and is non-transferable.

On the back are spaces to enter your name & address as well a box to mark if
you would like to receive future mailings from the LEGO Group.

The first person to *post* that they could use it, gets it.

Then, after posting, please email me at dkrenz@mc.net with your mailing info
and I will send it out to you.

Julie