 Dear LEGO / 813
Re: "If it were my toy company..."
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 05:34:39 GMT

More of my two cents.... I think this makes about 4 1/2 cents so far:

If TLG were to go to the expense of reissuing sets they'd have to:
1)    begin production of parts that haven't been available for some • time

Easier than designing and making new parts.

Yes, but they'd have to take something offline to produce these parts,

So long as this were the Rock Raiders sets.... then things would improve in
two ways.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm