 Dear LEGO / 4593
Re: Better Pictures...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 00:27:35 GMT

Thank you Lego!  The more I see of these sets the easier it will be not to
buy any of them.

Bionicle parts have no business in true Technic sets.  They are different
themes and should be kept that way!  Cutting corners by using those parts in
sets like this is more proof that the mistakes will be coming at an
exponential rate from this point forward.

I really wonder how long it will actually take for Lego to become as bad as
MB?  It is clear to me that you are trying pretty hard.

Getting more disappointed by the minute.  :(

Greg

"Steve Moldovanu" <wolf_hunter_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message
There are some better pictures of the 4 new Technic sets:
http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/76433.htm
Now that I have seen them closer...nothing special in that mini-technic
set...the airplane is nice and actually the Bionicle blades look • good...the 4WD
is nice but there isn't anything that atracts me to it (the hook is kind • of
small...the Bionicle hook would be better served in this set)...now...that
beautiful red truck...reminds me of a Mercedes Actros...those yellow • pneumatic
tubes don't work too well with the red truck and the Bionicle hook...fine • I'll
take it easy...the problem with it: too small...Lego could have used the • hook
from the Pneumatic Crane Truck :D
Steve