 Dear LEGO / 4580
Re: New Technic crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 19:06:28 GMT

Steven makes an excellent point here.  The Bionicle hook could not be more
out of place.  It looks ridiculous on an otherwise nice looking
design/model.

As for the color issue, I will beat that dead horse a bit more.  There is a
significant quantity of grey in the 2004 sets seen so far.  This is
completely unacceptable as the new grey colors are VERY bad.  So far, I
would have bought at least two of every set I have seen so far (and many
more than that in a few cases), but instead I will not be buying any 2004
sets due to the replacement of light and dark grey.  I can only hope that
there is a further decline in your sales to demonstrate the extremely poor
decision to change these colors.

Please change back to the only light and dark grey colors so that these sets
are available to a wider audience!

Greg

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message
Dear Lego

I think you've made a big mistake on the new crane truck using a bionicle • hook
rather than the metal Technic hook that already exists.

Why spoil the look of a set for the sake of one part?

Seem's to me like just another example of Lego's problems.

Steve

Ps - The wheel hubs in the new grey won't match our old grey ones! as • Homer
would say 'Dohhhhhhh!'

Bring back studded Technic!