 Dear LEGO / 4590
Re: New Technic crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 22:56:36 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote:
I think they listen a lot.
What do you call the designer sets? That, to me, is evidence of terrific
listening... we said we wanted sets that went back to the roots of LEGO, that
enabled more creative building, and they delivered.

Or the Legends series....

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>