 Dear LEGO / 3912 (-20)
  Re: legends/re-releases

(...) I agree these sets are some of the best basic sets that were put out. I would also like to add 720 to the line-up. Another good source for parts, including 2 white "warehouse" doors and 4 red door "runners" for the doors. All in all, very (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town)

  legends/re-releases

Would anyone out there like to see sets 730 (red bricks w/ black roof slopes) & 725 (white bricks & red slopes) rereleased? I'd love to see 730 for the bricks, roof slopes, cabinet/refrigerator, & other great town elements. Set 725 allows cool (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.town)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

(...) Though I doubt Lego would make a liscence. But hey, they also got a computor game out of it. John Kruer (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) LOL The lego dragon size would work for Ruth, maybe, but you're right that the other Pernese dragons would all be too big, except maybe the very first few generations. (...) I'd agree, except for colors. Green, (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Clones? [was Re: 2002's good for Castle!]

(...) really do look a lot like Yellow Castle helmets, both in the brush on top and in the shape of the eye-slit. Can anyone who actually owns a clonetrooper comment on the similarity, or the appropriateness of the mold? From what I can see, a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the DragonLANCE Series

For my preferences, i would much rather have a Dragonlance Line. Ditch the lame Harry Potter too. DL has 10 dragon types, all kinds of races, all kinds of neat looking fortresses and places. Monsters, machines, weapons and stuff. It would be very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

(...) "a bit small"? That's an understatement! :) I think Pern would work better as a MOC theme (and it's way more likely to happen). The dragons are big enough that they should be built out of bricks, which we can already do. The dwellings and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

YES! PLEASE! :) Troy "Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:GvC53A.1HD@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern

I think the Pern series would make a great Lego theme, and many of the parts already exist. You already have dragons (although they are a bit small for the Pernese dragons compared to the size of minifigs) and many people would welcome them in more (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 1x5, why not?

(...) That sure looks like a mis-print to me. Every other layer has a 1x4 and a 1x1, some draftsman missed a line. (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 1x5, why not?

(...) According to the instructions for 956, there is supposed to be a 1x5 brick in red (#5 at bottom of page): (URL) course no one has ever seen that piece in real life :) KL (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 1x5, why not?

Photographs of said pieces: (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 1x5, why not?

There are 1x5 and 2x5 bricks in the Modulex system. -Henry (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  1x5, why not?

Why hasn't anyone, in the 50+ years that the lego brick has been in existence, created a 1x5 or 2x5 piece? Dave. (22 years ago, 21-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: WHY CAN'T I VOTE??

(...) Looks like you're using Mozilla/Netscape? Try using MSIE 5 or better-- could be your version doesn't quite work with thier secure server (after the password screen is apparently https). Or I suppose it could be your OS/browser combo NT doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  WHY CAN'T I VOTE??

Dear Lego.. i go to "my opinions" i enter my name and password i get: " There is nothing wrong with your computer screen. Unfortunately you have encountered an error on our website. We ask you to go back to the home." WHAT IS WRONG? Is it my (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Technic I.M.S.

Dave Lovelace wrote in message ... (...) mMMM, GREAT IDEA! (oops caps lock!) I downloaded the drawings that NASA provides for modelmakers off their website, but haven't got around to doing anything with them yet. Kevin ---...--- TOWN Lego Building (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Technic I.M.S.

Dear Lego.... How about a line of interconnecting I.S.S. (Internat'l Space Station) Technic sets? There's going to be dozens of interconnecting parts of the ISS eventually...I'm sure collectors would love to buy every part and make their own ISS in (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  New Fenders (Mudguard)

I've often wondered why LEGO has never come out with mudguards for 6-wide vehicles. I know that it would involve making a new mold and such. But as long as a new mold is required, a good solution would be to create a mudguard with a 2 x 2 footprint, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Let's vote for a Bulk Catalog!

While you're at it why dontcha just make an entire AFOL based catalog/magazine!? How about something for the professional Lego modeler? I think Lego company has to seriously begin considering the adult market or they're going to lose many fans from (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact