 Dear LEGO / 3897
3896  |  3898
Subject:
WHY CAN'T I VOTE??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:57:21 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Dear Lego..

i go to "my opinions"
i enter my name and password
i get: " There is nothing wrong with your computer screen. Unfortunately you
have encountered an error on our website. We ask you to go back to the home."

WHAT IS WRONG?  Is it my browser?  Is the site down due to over-use? WHAT?

Obviously the site doesn't answer my questions.. I don't know what to do to try
to solve this problem.. and this has been happening since I first found out a
week ago Friday.

ugh. so frustrating.
-lenny hoffman