 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4452
Re: WHY CAN'T I VOTE??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 23:10:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Dear Lego..

i go to "my opinions"
i enter my name and password
i get: " There is nothing wrong with your computer screen. Unfortunately you
have encountered an error on our website. We ask you to go back to the home."

WHAT IS WRONG?  Is it my browser?  Is the site down due to over-use? WHAT?

Obviously the site doesn't answer my questions.. I don't know what to do to
try to solve this problem.. and this has been happening since I first found
out a week ago Friday.

ugh. so frustrating.
-lenny hoffman

Looks like you're using Mozilla/Netscape? Try using MSIE 5 or better-- could
be your version doesn't quite work with thier secure server (after the
password screen is apparently https). Or I suppose it could be your
OS/browser combo NT doesn't always play nice (of course if you're running NT
I'm assuming you're not on a home PC? Could be a firewall issue for you?)
Just some thoughts...

DaveE