 Dear LEGO / 3910
Re: Dear Lego, if you must license, how about the Dragonriders of Pern
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 10:13:18 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Kevin Wilson writes:
I think the Pern series would make a great Lego theme, and many
of the parts already exist. You already have dragons (although they
are a bit small for the Pernese dragons compared to the size of
minifigs) and many people would welcome them in more colors
(mmmm, gold and bronze dragons!), while the new parts required
would be useful in other themes (musical instruments, for example).

Kevin
TOWN Lego Building contest! http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2002
NEW shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com
Personal Lego Web page:

Yes, Yes! The dragonriders of pern is one of my favorite book series.
Though I doubt Lego would make a liscence.   But hey, they also got a
computor game out of it.

John Kruer