 Dear LEGO / 2914
Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:28:30 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Michael Edwards writes:
Why can't lego sell the Bio Masks on their own in bags that we can see
through? Simple eh?

Heck!  Just open those bags up and select the colors you want.

That's what I do when I buy underwear -- have you seen the colors  and weird
designs that certain manufacturers expect one to wear under one's
jeans/dungarees? Uh uh.  Give me black, Baby!

heh, heh, heh...

-- Richard (Mr. Too Much Information)

Yep, I would say so.  I guess we should all be glad you did not specify
boxers or jockey shorts!   ;-)

Maggie C.