 Dear LEGO / 2918
Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 19:39:28 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Rose Regner writes:

I just educate my son on not "collecting" stuff that is just a marketing
ploy to get you to buy a bunch of sets for some non-existent set. This is
nothing new in the world of marketing toys.

I used to collect Magic cards (and play the game).

I can assure you that you *can* collect a full set of these cards.  It just
requires patience, and a lot of money and/or hard trading.

There's nothing uneducated about it.  If you enjoy it, you enjoy it.  If you
don't, you don't.

eric