 Dear LEGO / 2920
Re: LEGOs dirty trick: making money by not producing all masks as announced.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.roboriders
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Christian Gemünden writes:

It's *impossible* to have all
of these wheels as LEGO never produced all. Believe me, they didn't!

Oh, whoa, hang on a sec.  I'm not disputing your claim that all the wheels
weren't produced- I wouldn't know, I didn't try to collect them.  It's entirely
possible.

On the other hand, when someone complains that they got many of the more common
items when trying to get all the rare ones, or flat out says that collecting
anything is some kind of scam to get educated against, it makes me a bit testy.

I understand your frustration, and don't doubt what you say- I have no reason
to think one way or the other.  It's the more blanket issues people are
bringing up with collecting in general that I have an issue with.

eric