 Dear LEGO / 2426
Re: better villians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:59:48 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, James Walker wrote:

i think that lego should realise that people that smile all the time and live
in a world where nothing goes worng just doesnt sell anymore...
i think lego needs better villians...

i think that lego should have "eviler" minifigs

I disagree completely.  I'd like nothing better than for LEGO to return to
making only plain smileys.

Steve