 Dear LEGO / 2440
Re: better villians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 16:34:47 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Stephen F Roberts wrote:

...Or at most plain smileys and 'plain frownies'... Good guys smile, bad guys and girls
frown. Much nicer than all these pesky weird heads we have out there now :-/

That's what I liked best about the Bat Lord from FK.  Aside from the weird
hair bits, he was just a regular smiley with the smile inverted.  No weird
snarly mouth.

I could live with that kind of bad guy face.

Steve