 Dear LEGO / 2429
Re: better villians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:21:53 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

In lugnet.dear-lego, James Walker wrote:

i think that lego should realise that people that smile all the time and live
in a world where nothing goes worng just doesnt sell anymore...
i think lego needs better villians...

i think that lego should have "eviler" minifigs

I disagree completely.  I'd like nothing better than for LEGO to return to
making only plain smileys.

...Or at most plain smileys and 'plain frownies'... Good guys smile, bad guys and girls
frown. Much nicer than all these pesky weird heads we have out there now :-/

--
...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)