 Dear LEGO / 2422
Re: better villians
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 12:38:43 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, James Walker writes:

i think that lego should realise that people that smile all the time and live
in a world where nothing goes worng just doesnt sell anymore...

Personally, that's what always attracted me in Lego, I think it's a pitty that
none of the new sets feature the happy smiley faces anymore. I'm not saying
I'm against the way TLC is depicting the faces of our beloved yellow friends
but still... I miss the smiles!

<snip>
i think that lego should have "eviler" minifigs
ideas could be creatres of the undead, demons, vampires etc.
<snip>
i know i would but heaps and heaps of eviler lego...

-James Walker

Perhaps you would be better of playing Warhammer then :)

cheers,

Wessel