 Dear LEGO / 1800
  Elements I'd like to see...

Gender changers...and no, I don't mean more wigs for the minifigs. What I would like would be plates with studs on both sides...so that we could make round windows out of the arches, and then some kind of brick with recesses on both sides, so we (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Wise ass. (...) into (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) EEEEk, People are asking for things that other competitors already make!!! Look-out, we may have another runaway from the main pack. Rich -- Have Fun! C-Ya! Legoman34 ***** Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) I've always wanted those too, but you can still get that effect with a little creativity, you can use technic pieces to flip stuff in any direction you want and It will look even cooler because you can make it subtle so people will scratch (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) Since the topic has come up again...I'd like to see: Inverse corners, roof peak ends, roof peak joiners, and roof peak corners for the low-sloped bricks. Ditto for the steep sloped corners. Pieces for changing roof pitch - mostly corners and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) James, we must be reading from the same wish list. I like your answers! I would add to the sloped bricks, inside (concave) corner bricks in extreme and low slope sizes (along with the needed peaks and peak connectors). I would also like to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

<description of system of low slopes> How about stud-less slopes while we're at it, just the sloping part, no brick on the edge? I think that after Lego makes all of these different types of slope bricks for all situations, then, they should take a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

How about some vintage pieces brought back to life: - Large clear plates - only in all of the new colors... - make the LEGO word 'classic' mean just that - classic is usually used to describe things over 20 years old, right? Bring back some of the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) One of the best pieces Lego should revive for future sets are the tracks from the technic bulldozer set #856 . They were the most realistic tracks ever put on any set. The new rubber tracks are not that good for the technic line they simply (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

I couldn't agree more - good point! EC (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Aren't these available from Pitsco-LEGO Dacta as Order Number W779938, Conveyor Belt Links? Try this simple URL: (URL) start at (URL) click on Order Online, then click on Spare Parts, then Miscellaneous, then Conveyor Belt Links. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Hi everybody, I made my own low slope inside corner by carrefully cutting 2 4X3 low slope diagonally, starting at the top right corner, then the right stud (in the middle) going down and finished 8 mm from the bottom left side (1 brick large). For (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

I would love to see pictures of the creation of this 'custom element' and the end result... sounds great! EC (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) Don't forget brown. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Speaking of service packs that I would love to see... after spending countless hours trying to make custom minifigs, I have come to the conclusion that 95% of all minifigs have yellow hands. It would be great if Lego sold replacement hand sets. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) I would want to see the standard Yellow as well. I'm in need of converting some JAR JAR's... Dean -- TFM's Home Page: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) Please don't swear. Alan (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) I have one word for you: MONKEYS 4 yellow hands per monkey. Kevin (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) I have even LESS monkeys then anything else. Monkeys and Ghosts are my two rarest minifigs... Dean -- TFM's Home Page: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) Yeah, priests read this stuff! (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Wow, Stephane, can I send you some 4x3 bricks to customize? I could have used 12 of those in red in my new Cathedral. You could start a LEGO Customizing Service! Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Based on the 1x2 tile with center stud, I would really like to have 2x4 tiles with one row of centered studs (4 studs down the middle long ways). This piece would be great for adding detail to structures. My idea is to use them between rows of 2x (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) I agree, fully and completely. I have actually thought of this before, but was at loss as to how I'd describe it... :oP ...my English isn't as good as I'd like it to be. :-. I'd want Nx3x1 slopes (@ *45* angle) with top MIDDLE studs, in order (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) Have you looked at the new(ish) Technic half-beams? These are basically 1xN female-female plates, except their height is 1/2 the width of a 1x1 brick. In LDraw measuring, regular plates are 8LDU tall, 1x bricks are 20LDU wide. The half beams (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

Gary, I'm not interested to start my own "Customize brick compagnie" ;-) But I can tell the Lego community how I do it. Customize theses bricks is not something easy but, I'm sure if you use the right tool, and if you realy take the time to be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Elements I'd like to see...

(...) Yup, you are correct. I simply forgot about these pieces. I have used them as gender changers in the past, but do not like them much due to the rounded ends. For now, however, that is all we have and I guess I can be happy with that until a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)